TMC Recruitment 2023: Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) has released a notification at tmc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Kevat Assistant in All India. Interested candidates can attend for Walk-in-interview on 22-Sep-2023
TMC Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)|
|Post Details||Kevat Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 27,500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|TMC Official Website||tmc.gov.in|
TMC Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per TMC official notification candidate should have completed Graduation, Post Graduation Diploma in Patient Navigation in Oncology-Kevat from any of the recognized board or University.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for TMC Recruitment (Kevat Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates who searching for jobs in Bihar can attend the walk-in-interview along with full bio-data, required self-attested documents (as mentioned in official notification) at the following Address: HRD Department (Project Office), Tata Memorial Hospital, Service Block Building, 4th Floor, Dr. Borges Marg, Parel, Mumbai-400012. on 22-Sep-2023
- Date of notification Released: 12-09-2023
- Walk-In Date: 22-Sep-2023
TMC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: tmc.gov.in
Note: Outstation candidates may send their applications by email to the HR Department by 18th September 2023 on [email protected] with CC to [email protected]. Their online interviews will be accordingly scheduled at nearby TMC centers.