UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Deputy Director in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 02-Sep-2021
UPSC Vacancy Details August 2021
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Deputy Director|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
- Age Limit: As per the Union Public Service Commission recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment (Deputy Director) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at UPSC official website upsc.gov.in, Starts from 13-08-2021 to 02-Sep-2021
Steps to Apply for UPSC Deputy Director Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through UPSC official website upsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Union Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 13-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02-Sep-2021
UPSC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: upsc.gov.in