UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Regional Director, Assistant Professor in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 30-Sep-2021
UPSC Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Regional Director, Assistant Professor|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer||10|
|Senior Scientific Officer||3|
|Junior Research Officer||3|
|Assistant Engineer/ Assistant Surveyor||3|
UPSC Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Master’s Degree, M.Sc from any of the recognized board or University.
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer||Degree|
|Assistant Professor||Masters Degree|
|Senior Scientific Officer||M.Sc|
|Junior Research Officer||Masters Degree|
|Assistant Engineer/ Assistant Surveyor||Degree|
UPSC Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 30 years and a maximum of 50 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Regional Director||Max. 50 Years|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer||Max. 35 Years|
|Assistant Professor||35 – 40 Years|
|Senior Scientific Officer||Max. 35 Years|
|Junior Research Officer||Max. 30 Years|
|Assistant Engineer/ Assistant Surveyor|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment (Regional Director, Assistant Professor) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at UPSC official website upsc.gov.in, Starts from 11-09-2021 to 30-Sep-2021
Steps to Apply for UPSC Regional Director, Assistant Professor Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through UPSC official website upsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Union Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 11-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-Sep-2021