UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of CAPF (Assistant Commandants) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 10-May-2022
UPSC Vacancy Details April 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||CAPF (Assistant Commandants)|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Vacancy Details
|CAPF Name||No.of Posts|
|Border Security Force (BSF)||66|
|Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)||29|
|Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)||62|
|Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)||14|
|Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)||82|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
As per the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 20 years and a maximum of 25 years , as on 01-Aug-2022.
- He/She must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1997 and not later than 1st August, 2002
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- Civilian Central Government Servants, Ex-Servicemen Candidates: 05 Years.
- Female/SC/ST Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Mode of Payment: Online.
- Written Exam, Physical Standards, Physical Efficiency Tests, Medical Standards Tests, Interview, Personality Test, Final Selection, Merit
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment (CAPF (Assistant Commandants)) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at UPSC official website upsc.gov.in, Starts from 20-04-2022 to 10-May-2022
Steps to Apply for UPSC CAPF (Assistant Commandants) Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through UPSC official website upsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Union Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 20-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-May-2022
- Date of withdrawn of Online Applications: 17th to 23rd May 2022
- Date of Written Examination: 07-Aug-2022
UPSC Notification Important Links
Note: In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near ‘C’ Gate of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days