UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Combined Medical Service, IES & ISS Exam in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 26-Apr-2022
UPSC Vacancy Details April 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Combined Medical Service, IES & ISS Exam|
|Salary||Rs.56100-177500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Indian Economics Service-Indian Statistical Service Examination||53|
|Combined Medical Service Examination||687|
UPSC Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed MBBS, Degree, Post Graduate, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Indian Economics Service-Indian Statistical Service Examination||Degree, Post-Graduate Degree, Masters Degree|
|Combined Medical Service Examination||MBBS|
UPSC Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Indian Economics Service-Indian Statistical Service Examination||As per UPSC Norms|
|Combined Medical Service Examination||Rs.56100-177500/-|
UPSC Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 32 years , as on 30.
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Indian Economics Service-Indian Statistical Service Examination||21-30|
|Combined Medical Service Examination||32|
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- PwBD Candidates: 10 years.
- SC/ST/PwBD/Female Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Mode of Payment: Online.
- Preliminary Examination, Main (Written) Examination, Personality Test (Interview)
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment (Combined Medical Service, IES & ISS Exam) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at UPSC official website upsc.gov.in, Starts from 06-04-2022 to 26-Apr-2022
Steps to Apply for UPSC Combined Medical Service, IES & ISS Exam Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through UPSC official website upsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Union Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 06-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26-Apr-2022
- Last date to pay the application fee: 25-04-2022
- Date of withdrawal of Online Applications: 04th to 10th May 2022
- Likely Date of Declaration of Written Exam Result for Combined Medical Service Exam: August/September 2022
- Likely Date of Declaration of Written Exam Result for IES/ISS Exam: July/August 2022
UPSC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification for Combined Medical Service Exam: Click Here
- Official Notification for IES/ISS Exam: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: upsc.gov.in
- In case any candidate has not submitted the request for withdrawal of application he/she may contact UPSC on email-id: email@example.com immediately for Combined Medical Service Examination
- In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near ‘C’ Gate of its campus in person or over Telephone No: 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543