UPSC Recruitment 2023: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Supervisor, Additional Assistant Director in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 11-May-2023
UPSC Vacancy Details April 2023
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Supervisor, Additional Assistant Director|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Soil Conservation Officer||2|
|Additional Assistant Director (Safety)||3|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Degree, BE/ B.Tech, B.Sc, BA, B.Ed, Masters Degree, Post Graduation Diploma from any of the recognized board or University.
|Assistant Soil Conservation Officer||Degree, Masters Degree|
|Additional Assistant Director (Safety)||BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Civil/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Scientist-B||B.Sc, Masters Degree|
|Supervisor||Diploma, B.Ed, BA, Masters Degree, Post Graduation Diploma|
UPSC Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Union Public Service Commission recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (In Years)|
|Assistant Soil Conservation Officer||Max. 35|
|Additional Assistant Director (Safety)||Max. 30|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PWBD/Women Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment (Supervisor, Additional Assistant Director) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at UPSC official website upsc.gov.in, Starts from 22-04-2023 to 11-May-2023
Steps to Apply for UPSC Supervisor, Additional Assistant Director Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through UPSC official website upsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Union Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 22-04-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-May-2023
- The Last Date For Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application is: 12th May 2023
UPSC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: upsc.gov.in