UPSC Recruitment 2023: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Indian Forest Service, Civil Services Examination in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 21-Feb-2023
UPSC Vacancy Details February 2023
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Indian Forest Service, Civil Services Examination|
|Salary||As Per UPSC Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Examination Name||No of Posts|
|Civil Services Examination||1105|
|Indian Forest Service Examination||150|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed B.E or B.Tech, Graduation from any of the recognized board or University.
|Civil Services Examination||Graduation Degree|
|Indian Forest Service Examination||BE/ B.Tech|
As per the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 32 years , as on 01-Aug-2023.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- SC/ST/Women/PWD Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personal Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment (Indian Forest Service, Civil Services Examination) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at UPSC official website upsc.gov.in, Starts from 01-02-2023 to 21-Feb-2023
Steps to Apply for UPSC Indian Forest Service, Civil Services Examination Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through UPSC official website upsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Union Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-02-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21-Feb-2023
- Date of Examination: 28th May 2023
UPSC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification Civil Services Examination pdf: Click Here
- Official Notification for Indian Forest Service Examination: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: upsc.gov.in