UPSC Recruitment 2023: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Mining Engineer, Youth Officer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 13-Apr-2023
UPSC Vacancy Details March 2023
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Assistant Mining Engineer, Youth Officer|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Ore Dressing Officer||22|
|Assistant Mineral Economist (Intelligence)||4|
|Assistant Mining Engineer||34|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed Degree, BE/ B.Tech, Masters Degree, M.Sc from any of the recognized board or University.
|Assistant Commissioner||Degree, Masters Degree|
|Assistant Ore Dressing Officer||BE/ B.Tech, Masters Degree|
|Assistant Mineral Economist (Intelligence)||Degree in Mining Engineering, Masters Degree|
|Assistant Mining Engineer||BE/ B.Tech in Mining Engineering|
|Youth Officer||Degree, Masters Degree|
UPSC Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Union Public Service Commission recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 55 years , as on 01-03-2023.
|Post Name||Age Limit (In Years)|
|Regional Director||Max. 55|
|Assistant Commissioner||Max. 40|
|Assistant Ore Dressing Officer||Max. 35|
|Assistant Mineral Economist (Intelligence)|
|Assistant Mining Engineer||Max. 30|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PWBD/Women Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment (Assistant Mining Engineer, Youth Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at UPSC official website upsc.gov.in, Starts from 25-03-2023 to 13-Apr-2023
Steps to Apply for UPSC Assistant Mining Engineer, Youth Officer Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through UPSC official website upsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Union Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 25-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 13-Apr-2023
- The Last Date For Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application is: 14th April 2023